If you encounter unfamiliar security questions when signing in to Online Access, an incorrect username may have been entered. Note, your username is not your member number. Instead, it is a unique ID that you established when registering for Online Access.
If you have not yet registered for Online Access and selected your unique username and security questions, click here to do so!
- Your username must be unique (meaning it cannot be identical to other users in the system).
- Your username must be at least 6 characters in length.
- Your username may NOT contain your member number or Social Security Number.
- Your Online Access password must be between 8-20 characters.
- Your password must include at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one number and one special character.
- Your password may NOT contain your member number or username.
If you are entering the correct username but still do not recognize your security questions, it may be helpful to delete the temporary internet files and cookies from your browser cache.
Still don’t recognize these questions? Give us a call at (907) 339-9485 or (800) 478-2222!
After you’ve gained access to your online account, you may update your verification method to receive text or email authentication codes in the future, rather than answering security questions. To do so, simply log in to Online Access, click Settings at the top of the page and then choose the Security tab.