The following steps will help you link an external account in Online Access, so you can transfer funds between your account at a different financial institution.
- Log in to Online Access via cu1.org.
- Click on the Settings button > Accounts tab > Link An External Account
- When the “Add Account” pop-up window appears:
- Choose your Account Type
- Enter the other account's routing number and account number.
- Add an optional nickname for the account
- Press "Save" and a confirmation image will appear. The confirmation image will state that you need to confirm two trial deposits into the newly linked account. These trial deposits may take up to three business days to appear in the transaction history.
- Once you receive the two deposits, go once more to Settings > Accounts and locate the new external account name.
- Click "Confirm" to confirm the amount of the first deposit and the amount of the second deposit.
Congratulations, you’re all done!
Keep in mind...
When linking external accounts, you must be the primary account holder on the external account, and each transfer is considered an Automatic Clearing House (ACH) transaction. Each transaction may take up to three business days to complete.
Manage your account on the go!
Everything you love about Online Access is also available in the CU1 Mobile App. View your account balances, make transfers, pay your loans, deposit checks and more!
Visit our Mobile Banking page for more information.